In today’s episode of the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® podcast, I’m sharing with you 7 tips to help you if you are thinking of doing more guest podcasting in 2022 or beyond as a means of getting the word out about you and your law firm business. Guest podcasting can be a great way to expose your law firm to potential clients and referral sources, and if you love speaking and sharing your story, I highly encourage you to give it a try.
Listen to discover:
- The seemingly obvious first step that often gets overlooked
- What to include in a pitch to be a guest on another’s podcast and what not to do
- What to do if you want to be sure to alienate the podcast host (don’t do this!)
- The one thing you should prepare to offer the audience after the show
- Tips on sharing the episode that most pros don’t tell you
- The most powerful action you can take after the show if you want to stand out from the crowd
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer,® a company that helps women law firm owners scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M in gross annual revenue with total ease so they can fully fund—and still have time to enjoy—the lifestyle of their dreams! If you want to know more, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com, follow us on Instagram @wealthywomanlawyer, or join our free Facebook group, Wealthy Woman Lawyer.
If you want to know more about ways we can support you as you scale your own law firm business, visit www.wealthywomanlawyer.com/league, or book a “right fit” call with Wealthy Woman Lawyer® today.
Would you like to be a part of a community of like-minded women law firm owners who want to work together to scale their businesses to $1M? The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® League is a coach-led, 12-week program where you’ll learn the exact skills you need to scale your systems-based law firm to a million dollars in annual gross revenue (or more!). Are you ready? Join us in the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® League.