IIn today’s episode of the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® podcast, I delve into the cost of acquiring a new client, sharing with you the exact formula to use to determine what it’s costing you to acquire a new client. I also share two important factors that may skew this key performance indicator, AND I share with you one of the biggest mistakes I think some law firm owners make that leaves money on the table.
Listen to discover:
- How to calculate your cost to acquire a new client
- How to determine whether it’s costing you too much to acquire a new client
- What you may be leaving out of your calculation that could be important
- One thing you might have though about but probably not enough
- 4 mistakes I see law firm owners make with clients (and what to do instead)
- How you can begin taking action immediately to stop leaving money on the table and start putting more in your pocket.
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer,® a company that helps women law firm owners scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M in gross annual revenue with total ease so they can fully fund—and still have time to enjoy—the lifestyle of their dreams! If you want to know more, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com, follow us on Instagram @wealthywomanlawyer, or join our free Facebook group, Wealthy Woman Lawyer.
If you want to know more about ways we can support you as you scale your own law firm business, visit www.wealthywomanlawyer.com/league, or book a “right fit” call with Wealthy Woman Lawyer® today.
Would you like to be a part of a community of like-minded women law firm owners who want to work together to scale their businesses to $1M? The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® League is a coach-led, 12-week program where you’ll learn the exact skills you need to scale your systems-based law firm to a million dollars in annual gross revenue (or more!). Are you ready? Join us in the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® League.