Have you thought about hiring a coach to help you achieve either personal or professional goals? If so, you are not alone. Coaching has become one of the fastest-growing industries. When you are paired with the right coach, it can be a really rewarding experience. However, while there are many things a good coach can help you accomplish, there are certain things no coach will be able to do for you no matter how good they are.
Listen in to hear:
- A personal story of one of my struggles and how a coach helped me overcome the issue. (Warning: vulnerable share ahead!)
- The one thing a coach can NOT do for you, no matter how much they care about you and helping you solve your problem.
- Why all good coaches require ‘skin in the game.’ (Hint: it’s not just to be mean; there is a purpose.)
- What a good coach can help you discover that you didn’t even know you needed.
- Who coaching is really for.
- Who coaching is NOT for.
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer,® a company that helps women law firm owners scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M in gross annual revenue with total ease so they can fully fund—and still have time to enjoy—the lifestyle of their dreams! If you want to know more, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com, follow us on Instagram @wealthywomanlawyer, or join our free Facebook group, Wealthy Woman Lawyer.
If you want support as you scale your own law firm business, visit www.wealthywomanlawyer.com/league/, or book a “right fit” call with Wealthy Woman Lawyer® today.
In the show: Register now for 7 Essential Law Firm Systems You Need to Scale Your Law Firm to 7 Figures (Plus, 3 Mistakes to AVOID!): https://wealthywomanwebinars.com/event-registration-10
Also, grab a copy of my new book here: https://wwlleague.samcart.com/products/systemsdriven