In this episode of the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® podcast, I am excited to speak with Winnie Sun, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Sun Group Wealth Partners, host of LinkedIn’s “Yes Factor with Winnie Sun” LIVE podcast, and one of the most followed financial advisors on social media today.
With more than two decades of experience in the financial services industry, Winnie is regularly called upon as an independent wealth advisor to educate large corporate and non-profit groups on planning strategies. She’s here today to share her secrets to building and scaling a successful, profitable, wealth-generating business.
Listen in as Winnie and I discuss…
- Two of the most powerful, yet often overlooked social media platforms if you want to attract great clients and referrers.
- Her secret for appearing regularly as a financial expert on CNBC, Fox News, Today Show, and other media outlets, and in publications like The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Forbes.
- Her tips for building your own powerful, revenue-generating network and becoming a sought-after expert in your field.
- Why being an introverts doesn’t mean you can’t also be a successful Rainmaker and influencer.
- How Winnie gets 150M+ impressions weekly on social media.
- What you should be focused on now if you want to continue to build wealth even in an economic downturn.
- And much more!
“If you don’t build a brand, someone else’s brand will define you and that may not be to your benefit.” – Winnie Sun
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer.® We help women law firm owners scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M in gross annual revenue with total ease so they can fully fund—and still have time to enjoy—the lifestyle of their dreams! If you want to know more, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
or follow us on Instagram @wealthywomanlawyer. Also, you are invited to join our free Facebook group, Wealthy Woman Lawyer. See you on the inside!