How do you find, recruit, and hire top performers to your legal team? Tune in to learn from an expert! In this episode of the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® podcast, I welcome Carrington Smith Trabue, former trial lawyer, best-selling author, speaker, single mom, and Founder of Carrington Legal Search. For the past 22 years, Carrington has advised executives on careers and life and has become the trusted search partner to a host of Fortune 500 companies, venture-backed start-ups, and AMLAW 100 law firms. Today, you’ll learn how to cultivate a high-performing, loyal, and passionate team for your law firm.
Listen in as Carrington and I discuss…
- Current legal employment trends and how they’re impacting law firms, including yours.
- The #1 BEST place to start recruiting talent as a solo or small-firm lawyer.
- The key to hiring high-performing employees in an industry with a high poach rate.
- Tips on recruiting experienced lawyers to your law firm.
- Best practices for hiring with diversity and inclusion in mind.
- Valuable advice on using LinkedIn as a marketing and recruiting tool.
- And much more!
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer.® We help women law firm owners scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M in gross annual revenue with total ease so they can fully fund—and still have time to enjoy—the lifestyle of their dreams! If you want to know more, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
or follow us on Instagram @wealthywomanlawyer. Also, you are invited to join our free Facebook group, Wealthy Woman Lawyer. See you on the inside!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Carrington Legal Search
- Visit Carrie’s website
- Buy her book, Blooming: Finding Gifts in the Shit of Life
- Connect with her on LinkedIn
- Follow her on Instagram
- Connect with Carrington Legal on Facebook
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- NAMWOLF: National Association of Minority & Women Owned Law Firms
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- NAPABA: National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Caribbean Bar Association
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others by Daniel Pink