Want to become a better negotiator? Grab a pen and paper because this week, we’re sharing expert tips and techniques you need to level up your negotiation skills.
In this episode of the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® podcast, I welcome Alistair McBride, a negotiation and high-impact communications trainer and coach that specializes in strategic intervention coaching. Al helps his clients gain the psychological edge in negotiation to feel unshakeable, perform under pressure, create rapid rapport, and uncover hidden value in every deal.
“You have the freedom to run experiments. You have the freedom to try ways of being that maybe you do already very well or maybe that you haven’t tried out as much.” – Alistair McBride
Listen in as Al and I discuss…
- How litigators can benefit from being trained in negotiation and high-impact communications.
- How being an art dealer helped Al become a better negotiator.
- How gaining a “psychological edge” can make you a better negotiator.
- Negotiation strategies to understand, persuade, and level with others.
- Difference between dictating and directing.
- Method to eliminate confirmation basis.
- How do you successfully negotiate with someone who doesn’t respect you?
- And much more!
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer.® We help women law firm owners scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M in gross annual revenue with total ease so they can fully fund—and still have time to enjoy—the lifestyle of their dreams! If you want to know more, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
or follow us on Instagram @wealthywomanlawyer. Also, you are invited to join our free Facebook group, Wealthy Woman Lawyer. See you on the inside!