A few months back, I released a podcast episode in which I shared some books that have been life changing for me. These are all great books to be sure, but it’s not the only thing they had in common. They also were all written by MEN. Well, on a podcast for women, that just won’t do.
So…in this episode, I’m sharing with you 10 life-changing books from my personal collection—all written by some truly amazing and inspiring women.
Enjoy! And please let me know not only what you think about these books and their authors, but all share with me your favorite non-fiction, business, and inspirational books by women. Who inspires you!
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer, LLC, a law firm growth strategy and business coaching company for women law firm owner who are determined to scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M with total ease. For more information on how to work with us to help you and your law firm, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com.
To grab a copy of my book, The Wealthy Woman Lawyer’s Guide to Law Firm Marketing in the Virtual Age: 10 Bold Actions to Take Now to Attract Your Ideal Client with Total Ease, visit our new shop: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com/products.
Mentioned in the show:
- Coach Yourself to Success, Talane Miedaner
- Let Go Now, Embracing Detachment, Karen Casey
- You Are a Badass at Making Money, Jen Sincero
- We Should All Be Millionaires, Rachel Rodgers
- The Charisma Myth, Olivia Fox Cabane
- Breaking Money Silence, Kathleen Burns Kingsbury
- Quiet, The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, Susan Cain
- Grit, The Power of Passion and Perseverance, Angela Duckworth
- The Way Women Are, Transformative Opinions and Dissents of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Edited with Introduction by Cathy Cambron
- Self Made, Inspired by the Life of Madame C.J. Walker, Originally published as “On Her Own Ground” by A’lelia Bundles.