What’s the best way to add personal injury to a law practice? Tune in to find out! In this episode of the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® podcast, I welcome Stephanie Forbes, Founder and CEO of Forbes Consult and creator of “The Forbes Method”. With nearly two decades of experience in personal injury case management, Stephanie has taught countless personal injury paralegals and associates her method to succeeding in resolving cases with maximum results. If you are a personal injury attorney or you’re interested in adding personal injury to your practice but you haven’t figured out a way to do it, tune in and takes notes!
Listen in as Stephanie and I discuss…
- Stephanie’s path to becoming a paralegal after overcoming homeless as a teenager.
- Why she chose to pursue entrepreneurship and create Forbes Consult.
- The benefits of training your legal team on The Forbes Method for personal injury case management.
- Common mistakes law firms make when training their personal injury paralegal team.
- And much more!
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer.® We help women law firm owners scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M in gross annual revenue with total ease so they can fully fund—and still have time to enjoy—the lifestyle of their dreams! If you want to know more, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
or follow us on Instagram @wealthywomanlawyer. Also, you are invited to join our free Facebook group, Wealthy Woman Lawyer. See you on the inside!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Forbes Consult’s website
- Buy a Training Package (including her book)
- Connect with Stephanie Forbes on LinkedIn