In today’s episode of the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast, I want to discuss something that most law firm coaches are afraid to tell you: it is highly unlikely to achieve 7 figures in a law firm business if you are still operating as a solo.
Yes, even if you have one or two staffers working for you.
It’s a hot topic, and we are going to get into it today. If you are a solo and you are listening to this thinking “Davina, that’s not true! Don’t crush my dreams!” I hear you, and I encourage you to please hear me out, because after 9 years—almost 10—of helping women law firm owners scale their law firm businesses I never want to crush someone’s dream or tell them about “reality.” I believe we have the power to create our own reality—however, the path to get there may not look the way we envision.
What I do want to do in today’s episode is challenge some of the beliefs that may be holding you back from achieving your biggest, baddest, most audacious goals.
Listen in as I share with you:
- Why I’ve devoting all of October to discuss how to expand your capacity for wealth and a $1M law firm business.
- The one question I hear all the time that keeps women law firm owners stuck doing it all.
- My recommended time frame for hiring your first one or two employees (or virtual assistants)
- The top revenue I think you can achieve as a solo and why I don’t think you should strive for this (Hint: you’ll pay a steep personal price to get there).
- Why the same thing that go you to where you are today as a solo is not the same thing that’s required to get you to the next level.
- The middle-America belief that likely is holding you back (It did me for far too long).
- The secret of any solo who says they are making a million dollars or more all by themselves (There’s more going on behind the curtain than you realize).
- 14 questions to help you identify whether it’s time to uplevel your mindset so you can expand your capacity for wealth.
I do hope you enjoy today’s show. If so, please be sure to leave us a review on your podcast app. The more five-star reviews, the higher we rank on the app and the more women law firm owners we can help.
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer, LLC, a law firm growth strategy and business coaching company for women law firm owner who are determined to scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M with total ease. For more information on how to work with us to help you and your law firm, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com.
Mentioned in the show:
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our new sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® has an affiliate relationship with NoBull Marketing and may receive compensation for referrals.