Today, I want to share with you 3 Hiring Mistakes to Avoid if you want to put together a high-performing team for your law firm business.
The reason I’m sharing these with you is because I know a lot of you out there really want to scale your law firm business so you can not only make more money, but free yourself up from working “in” your business on a daily basis.
Many of you have shared with me that you’d love to have more time to travel internationally, spend time with your kids, pursue other interests, or just rest!
Simply put: you are not likely to get there without a great team to support you!
If that sounds like you, then I invite you to listen in as I share with you:
- 3 hiring mistakes to avoid (and what to do instead)
- Why you don’t want to let grass grow under your feet when it comes to hiring (Hint: the job market is not favoring employers right now).
- Why your feelings about past experiences may be keeping you from hiring your best employee yet, and why we should be grateful for all our “bad” hires (Yes, really.)
- Key elements of a good hiring system, and why they are important.
- How to access even more mistakes you should avoid and what to do instead.
I do hope you enjoy today’s show. If so, please be sure to leave us a review on your podcast app. The more five-star reviews, the higher we rank on the app and the more women law firm owners we can help.
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer, LLC, a law firm growth strategy and business coaching company for women law firm owner who are determined to scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M with total ease. For more information on how to work with us to help you and your law firm, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com.
Mentioned in the show:
- New Training: How to Hire When ‘No One Wants to Work’
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our new sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® has an affiliate relationship with NoBull Marketing and may receive compensation for referrals.