In today’s episode, I’m busting MYTHS—7 law firm growth myths to be exact. These are beliefs I’ve had and other people have had about what it takes to own and operate a law firm business, and I’m here to tell you they are LIMITING beliefs that may be holding you back from the growth you desire.
Listen in as I share:
- What one male attorney mentor told me when I opened my virtual law firm in 2011
- The time someone asked me “who would want to hire an attorney with a shabby little law office”
- The reason you never have to work 100-hour weeks
- What to do if you are a tech-phobe (like me) or even if you are good at some technology (like creating Instagram Reels) but not others (like setting up your intake funnel)
- A little-known secret about why I left college for a year…and why I hurried back!
- The one thing most lawyers think they MUST do to own a law firm business
- Why some people fear scaling their law firms from solo to CEO
I do hope you enjoy today’s show. If so, please be sure to leave us a review on your podcast app. The more five-star reviews, the higher we rank on the app and the more women law firm owners we can help.
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer, LLC, a law firm growth strategy and business coaching company for women law firm owner who are determined to scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M with total ease. For more information on how to work with us to help you and your law firm, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com.
Mentioned in the show:
- 3 Stages from Law Firm Solo to CEO: How to Get to 7 Figures Faster with My Proven $1M Law Firm Roadmap
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our new sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® has an affiliate relationship with NoBull Marketing and may receive compensation for referrals.