Coaching is not for everyone. It’s a mistake, too, to believe that everyone is ready for coaching. So how do you determine if you are ready for a business coach to help you grow your law firm business?
In this episode, I share with you three reasons why now may NOT be the time for you to hire a coach, and three reasons why there’s no time like the present.
- The difference between a fairy godmother and a sherpa—and why expecting one from your coach is setting yourself up for disappointment.
- One thing you must consider before going into a conversation with a coach you want to hire to help you
- Why being “interested” is not enough and what else is required for coaching success
- The three feelings about your business that are a good clue that it’s time to hire help instead of continuing to struggle on your own
- And much more!
I do hope you enjoy today’s show. If so, please be sure to leave us a review on your podcast app. The more five-star reviews, the higher we rank on the app and the more women law firm owners we can help.
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer, LLC, a law firm growth strategy and business coaching company for women law firm owner who are determined to scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M with total ease. For more information on how to work with us to help you and your law firm, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com.
Mentioned in the show:
- 3 Stages from Law Firm Solo to CEO: How to Get to 7 Figures Faster with My Proven $1M Law Firm Roadmap
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our new sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® has an affiliate relationship with NoBull Marketing and may receive compensation for referrals.