This time of year, everyone’s favorite topic seems to be about ‘planning.’ I feel ya! I love me some good planning. In fact, it’s a key ingredient of my success and my clients’ success. BUT, it’s only one step of the journey.
In this episode, not only am I celebrating some wins of this past year with you, but also, I am sharing with you the number one reason why all the planning in the world will not save you.
Listen in to learn:
- What I’m celebrating in my business this year and why you should celebrate even if you didn’t achieve all your goals.
- Some of my clients’ biggest accomplishments this last year (it’s not all about the money)
- Why I created the League and how it’s going
- The famous world leader I agree with
- The biggest challenge most women law firm owners face AFTER the planning
- 3 reasons why high-achieving women fail to achieve goals—even when they say that’s what they want more than anything
- The clues you may not be putting yourself first (or worse, putting yourself LAST)
- A simple, four-step process to follow if you really want a “new you” or just YOU 2.0 in 2023
- Exactly what to do if you want 1) more prosperity, 2) more resources, 3) more options, and more TIME OFF to travel or do fun things in 2023.
I do hope you enjoy today’s show. If so, please be sure to leave us a review on your podcast app. The more five-star reviews, the higher we rank on the app and the more women law firm owners we can help.
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer, LLC, a law firm growth strategy and business coaching company for women law firm owner who are determined to scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M with total ease. For more information on how to work with us to help you and your law firm, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com.
Mentioned in the show:
- Join us in the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® League
- Apply for 1:1, private coaching with Davina
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our new sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® has an affiliate relationship with NoBull Marketing and may receive compensation for referrals.