There is no doubt that competing with other law firms to rank on Google and grow brand awareness is complicated and time intensive. SEO strategies are constantly evolving and require steady research. It’s not easy to run your firm and stay updated on your Google rankings and the algorithm changes. This is where it’s imperative that should you decide to implement SEO, you hire a company that is knowledgeable on the subject.
In this episode, we have a discussion with Sonya Palmer, the V.P. of Operations at Rankings.io, about the best SEO practices for attorneys. Rankings.io specializes in website design and SEO services for mid to large-sized law firms in various practice areas.
Listen in to discover how your firm can rank higher on Google.
- The correlation between web design and SEO
- The importance of hearing women’s stories
- What the goal of SEO for law firms is
- What to do on Google to reach potential clients
- The importance of keyword knowledge
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Wealthy Woman Lawyer® is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- View case studies
- Contact rankings.io
- Email Sonya: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to LawHer podcast on Apple
- Free report: Delegation Secrets for Women Law Firm Owners Who Do Too Much
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our new sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® has an affiliate relationship with NoBull Marketing and may receive compensation for referrals.