Being a lawyer involves more than paperwork and courtroom litigation. Lawyers must network with other professionals, market themselves, and avoid burning out and selling out. As a wealthy woman lawyer, you also might struggle with juggling doing it all, having confidence in the courtroom, and maintaining what’s most important to you.
In this episode, I interview Dena Lefkowitz, the founder and CEO of Achievement by Design, LLC, and author of “Winning in Your Own Court: 10 Laws for a Successful Career Without Burning Out or Selling Out.” After working as a lawyer for 25 years, Dena is now known as “the counselor’s coach,” providing professional coaching for underperforming lawyers and executives to help them become rainmakers.
Enjoy this conversation with Dena, and leave a review if you learned something new!
- How Dena became a lawyer and what made her want to help lawyers
- The importance of having your own book of business
- Why you need to network and build professional relationships
- The laws we didn’t learn in law school
- How to be confident and overcome a fear of judgment
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Wealthy Woman Lawyer® is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Follow Dena on LinkedIn
- Get Dena’s book “Winning in Your Own Court: 10 Laws for a Successful Career Without Burning Out or Selling Out”
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Free report: Delegation Secrets for Women Law Firm Owners Who Do Too Much
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® has an affiliate relationship with NoBull Marketing and may receive compensation for referrals.