We all have the same 24 hours in a day. However, we don’t always know how to use the hours we have. Some people seem to be able to accomplish more and be less stressed, while others struggle and get nothing done. The secret is to decide what your vision for your life is and make sure that your system and time management strategies tie into that vision.
In this episode, I have a conversation with Dominika Fasolo. Dominika is a lawyer turned productivity coach who helps women business owners improve their productivity and get real with themselves on how they’re spending their time. She shares how she went about her career change and tips to increase productivity without becoming a workaholic. We also talk about how self-care may not actually be self-care.
Listen in and leave a review to share your own productivity goals.
- The toxic self-care culture
- What three changes helped Dominika heal from workaholism
- The steps Dominika took to leave her job and start her business
- Creating rituals that tie into your priorities
- How to not sabotage your calendar
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Wealthy Woman Lawyer® is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Follow Dominika on Instagram
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- How to Hire for Your Law Firm When ‘No One Wants to Work’ Webinar
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® has an affiliate relationship with NoBull Marketing and may receive compensation for referrals.