The month attorney Miriam Airington-Fisher started her law firm, she also was experiencing three of life’s most stressful events: separation and divorce from her spouse, the birth of her first child, and leaving the comfort of a job she had loved.
Today, Miriam is the mother of three children, and the owner and lead attorney of Airington Law firm, a business that generates more than $1 million per year in revenue. Not only is she a law firm owner, she’s also a brand new author and a speaker on a mission to make the legal profession more accessible and rewarding for other working mothers.
Listen in to this episode as Miriam and I discuss her journey including:
- Why Miriam knew it was the right time to start her law firm business, even though she had just divorced and given birth to her first child that same month.
- How Miriam overcame her fear of hiring her first employee (and how you can, too) and now has a solid team of high-performing employees.
- The secret weapon Miriam used to free herself of time-sucking consultations.
- The compelling reason she chose not to settle for a six-figure law firm and, instead, pursue her multi-7-figure dream.
- How Miriam creates work-life not just for herself, but for her team.
- And much more!
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Wealthy Woman Lawyer® is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Follow Airington Law on Instagram, Facebook, & LinkedIn
- Follow Mom’s a Lawyer on Instagram
- Purchase “Mom’s A Lawyer”
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- How to Hire for Your Law Firm When ‘No One Wants to Work’ Webinar
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® has an affiliate relationship with NoBull Marketing and may receive compensation for referrals.