Laurore Jean Pierre is a unicorn in the legal world because she is not only an attorney but also a licensed financial advisor. Today she is the founder of JP Law and Wealth, a uniquely combined financial advisory firm in which she provides estate planning services and financial advising.
In this episode, I speak with Laurore about her journey to the life and career she has created for herself, including how she made it through law school while working full-time as an advisor and why it’s so important for her to help others become financially successful. Laurore is a driven individual who is dedicated to living a balanced life and creating generational wealth while teaching others how to do the same.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Laurore’s journey from being a financial advisor to being a financial advisor AND an attorney.
- How Laurore easily switches up her financial advisor and lawyer hats, so there’s no confusion for the clients.
- The generational impact Laurore is having on the Black community by providing education on estate planning.
- What the elements of generational wealth are (and how easy they are to establish!).
- Laurore’s budgeting advice if you want to be able to pay off your student loans, travel, and overall have more financial resources.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Wealthy Woman Lawyer® is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Follow the Finance Attorney on Instagram
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit JP Law and Wealth: jplawandwealth.com
- 7 Essential Law Firm Systems You Need to Scale Your Law Firm to 7 Figures (Plus, 3 Mistakes to AVOID)
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® has an affiliate relationship with NoBull Marketing and may receive compensation for referrals.