In this unique episode, I have a conversation with not one, but TWO marketing and sales experts: Kim Garmon Hummel and Shawn Karol Sandy of Sauce Agency. Sauce Agency is a marketing agency that takes a holistic approach to business growth. Shawn has been a guest on the Wealthy Woman Lawyer Podcast podcast before and now she is back after creating Sauce Agency with her business partner, Kim! With Shawn’s years of sales experience and Kim’s years of marketing experience, they were perfectly aligned to be a successful team and help professional service businesses reach their true potential.
Both women are incredibly talented and share many tips that are sure to grow your law firm’s revenue. The truth is if nobody’s selling in your business (and, yes, that includes law firms), then you don’t have a business. However, you must understand your clients’ identities and know how to reach them through your digital presence before you can ask for the sale.
Listen in to learn how to invigorate your marketing plan and attract new leads like never before.
- How (and why) Shawn and Kim came together to create Sauce Agency.
- The importance of having everyone on the team in alignment (and knowing how to sell) before doing anything else.
- Why you probably need to update your website.
- The REAL secret to differentiating your law firm in today’s marketplace.
- How Sauce Agency helps clients solve their 3 AM problems (and how you can, too).
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Wealthy Woman Lawyer® is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Free Guide: 10 Small Changes That Make A Big Difference On Your Homepage
- Purchase: Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- Get Your Copy Now: The Wealthy Woman Lawyer’s Guide to Building a Systems-Driven Law Firm Business
- Visit our Website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® has an affiliate relationship with NoBull Marketing and may receive compensation for referrals.