More attorneys than ever before it seems are drawn to Intellectual Property (IP) law, in particular trademark law, because it’s an area of practice that allows for more location flexibility.
However, there’s much more to trademarks law than simply filing applications for clients who want to protect their intellectual property. Successful trademark attorneys know they need to acquire deep knowledge of the practice area. That’s where Trademarkabilities comes in.
In this episode of the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® podcast, Chicago-based IP attorney Stacey Kalamaras joins Davina to discuss her new online academy for trademark lawyers. She is the founder and lead instructor of Trademarkabilities, a legal training academy that provides access to comprehensive trademark instruction–far beyond just the initial application process. With her lengthy experience in marketing, branding, and trademark law, she brings a unique perspective to her education platform.
Stacey aims to help other trademark lawyers fulfill their dreams and potential while offering exciting and practical content to her clients.
- Stacey’s path to becoming an intellectual property (IP) lawyer, and why she was in her late 30s before she graduated from law school
- Why there’s never been a better time for women lawyers to collaborate in growing their law firm businesses
- What led Stacey to start her own law firm and why she now focuses full-time on her training academy, Trademarkabilities
- Why there isn’t one “right” way to be an attorney and the importance of alliance among female attorneys and entrepreneurs
- How the pandemic and its aftermath forever changed how we, as lawyers, work with our clients
- Stacey’s paid membership community, Trademarkabilities Insider, how it supports trademark attorneys who may not need or want her classes, and her advice for lawyers just starting in this field
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Wealthy Woman Lawyer® is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
- Watch this free training: 7 Essential Law Firm Systems You Need to Scale Your Law Firm to 7 Figures (Plus, 3 Mistakes to AVOID)
- Learn more about: https://trademarkabilities.com/
- Trademarkabilities Insider: https://trademarkabilities.com/community/
- Stacey’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/staceykalamaras/
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® has an affiliate relationship with NoBull Marketing and may receive compensation for referrals.