You’ve got questions about Google, we’ve got answers! In this episode of the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® podcast, I welcome Ronnie Deaver, the CEO of NoBull Marketing. NoBull Marketing specializes in helping law firms generate qualified leads that convert to ideal clients. Ronnie is so confident in his proven system that he even offers a 100% guarantee.
- Ronnie’s story about how he became a Google expert and why he loves to serve lawyers and law firms
- The differences between SEO, Google Ad Campaigns and Google Local Service Ads
- The fundamentals of SEO in 2023 and why you shouldn’t be investing thousands in SEO as you once might have
- How long it takes for Google ads to produce optimal results
- Why you MUST have a physical address for Google (and the lawyer we can thank for that 😊)
- All the details on how you can set up Google Local/Google My Business yourself (and why you probably shouldn’t)
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Learn more about Google Performance Max and Google Local
- Email Ronnie: email@example.com
- Learn more about: NoBull Marketing
- Listen to Ronnie on The Learn to Mediate Online Podcast with Susan Guthrie
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Reach out to Optimize My Firm
- Visit our sponsor- Gavel.io!
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® may have an affiliate relationship with the podcast sponsors and be compensated for referrals.