Danya Shakfeh is the attorney founder and CEO of Motiva Law in Oak Brook, Illinois, and she has been the recipient of the Super Lawyer Rising Star Award for nine consecutive years. Motiva Law’s clients are startups, entrepreneurs, and business owners in the Cook County area.
In today’s episode of Wealthy Woman Lawyer®, join us as Danya shares why she should’ve hired a team for her firm sooner, when she should have hired a coach, and what she did to become more proactive and systematic in growing her firm.
- Danya’s journey to becoming a corporate attorney and what inspired her to start her own law firm
- The emotions she experienced as she started her practice and some of the bad advice she got along the way
- What Danya did to overcome the bad advice she received about starting her business and when she decided to hire a coach
- The best time to hire, who is on Danya’s team, and how her life has changed since she brought them on
- Where her focus is now as she grows the business and what she did to become more proactive and systematic in growing the law firm
- Danya’s challenges as a Muslim woman starting a law firm business and the unique benefits that also came with it as she embraced her identity
- What Danya would tell other women law firm owners who are trying to do what she’s done
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Connect with Danya Shakfeh on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/danyashakfeh
- Website: motivalaw.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/@motivabusinesslaw
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MotivaLaw
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/motivabusinesslaw
- TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@motivalaw
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Show our sponsor, NoBull Marketing, some love.
- Schedule an appointment with NoBull Marketing.
- Reach out to Optimize My Firm
- Visit our sponsor- Gavel.io!
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® may have an affiliate relationship with the podcast sponsors and be compensated for referrals.