Hiring help in your law firm business can be a game changer, but how do you know when you need an executive assistant instead of a virtual assistant? It can be tricky, but there are some definite differences in the capabilities between the two roles.
In this episode of Wealthy Woman Lawyer®, Davina speaks with Gina Cotner, founder and CEO of Athena Executive Services, which pairs virtual executive assistants around the United States with swamped and successful entrepreneurs and executives. Athena’s team of high-caliber executive assistants work part-time from home, taking many tasks and projects off the plates of successful people, leaving them free to spend their time where they are needed most.
Join us as Gina explains the differences between executive and virtual assistants, the most valuable traits an EA should have, why you may want a U.S.-based EA instead of someone overseas, and Gina’s tips for finding a great EA match.
- Gina’s company focus and the services it offers, and how to differentiate between an executive assistant (EA) and a virtual assistant (VA)
- Why you may need a mindset shift when it comes to hiring help
- The most valuable traits an EA should have
- Who Gina’s EAs are, her vetting process, and what they can do for your business
- The differences between U.S.-based EAs and overseas EAs
- The steps you can take to prepare mentally for hiring someone to help you
- What to look for in a good executive assistant and what you should expect to pay
- Gina’s advice for finding a great EA match
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Athena Executive Services: athenaexecutiveservices.com
- Athena Executive Services on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AthenaVirtualAssistants
- Connect with Athena Executive Services on Instagram: www.instagram.com/athena_executive_services
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Reach out to Optimize My Firm
- Visit our sponsor- Gavel.io!
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® may have an affiliate relationship with the podcast sponsors and be compensated for referrals.