Did you know that most women-owned businesses create an average annual revenue of only $100,000? If you’re like most women law firm owners who want to scale their businesses and create more freedom in your life, that’s a disappointing figure.
On this episode of Wealthy Woman Lawyer®, Davina introduces us to Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert, the founder and owner of Atlanta Personal Injury Law Group–a prominent firm specializing in personal injury cases across Georgia. As she celebrates her 10th anniversary in business, Jennifer’s firm was recognized on the Inc. 5000 List of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S. in 2022 and 2023.
What’s Jennifer’s secret to building such a successful practice? Davina and Jennifer explore the influence her parents’ entrepreneurial background had on her, what she discovered very early on in her firm about scaling the business, and how the narratives we hear every day can influence our success. Jennifer also describes the structure she uses in her firm to set her team up for success.
If you’re ready to set yourself up for surpassing the multi-million-dollar revenue mark in your firm, you won’t want to miss this conversation with Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert.
- Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert’s entrepreneurial background, her experiences with attorneys, and why that led her to become a lawyer
- Her decision at the very beginning of her career to have her own practice
- The advantages of coming from an entrepreneurial family and a fearless attitude toward practicing law
- The process Jennifer went through to begin growing her firm and what she learned about staffing
- Managing finances inside of a law firm and how it ties directly into staffing issues
- The limiting beliefs women often struggle to overcome and its impact on your success
- The narratives in our lives and how they can influence us
- Jennifer’s leadership structure in her firm, the freedom it gives her, and how she attracts high-caliber hires
- The selectivity and hard work that comes with creating an amazing team and support system
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Visit the Atlanta Personal Injury Law Group website: atlinjurylawgroup.com
- Email Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with Jennifer on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/atlinjurylawgroup
- Get in touch with Jennifer on Instagram: www.instagram.com/jenngorelawyer
- Connect with Jennifer on TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@jenngorelawyer
- Buy the book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman: www.amazon.com/Traction-Get-Grip-Your-Business/dp/1936661837
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Reach out to Optimize My Firm
- Visit our sponsor – Gavel.io!
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® may have an affiliate relationship with the podcast sponsors and be compensated for referrals.