Optimizing your website for search engines is crucial if you want to stand out from the pack for clients who search online for attorney services. But how do you do that?
On today’s episode of Wealthy Woman Lawyer®, Lindsey Busfield, Vice President and Director of Operations for Optimize My Firm, joins Davina to share some practical strategies for improving how your firm appears in search results. Optimize My Firm specializes in SEO and content marketing for law firms.
Listen as Lindsey highlights what search optimization consists of, how it can help lead clients to you, some current trends in content marketing strategy, and her recommendations for getting your website to rank higher in search results. Tune in for more of her tips on creating a better online presence.
- What search optimization is, why it’s an essential component in clients finding you online, and the acronyms you should know
- The two main elements of an SEO strategy
- How to content for a content marketing strategy that includes frequent updates
- Some of the current trends in content and how you can implement dynamic content effectively
- Lindsey’s recommendations for getting your website to rank higher in search engines
- The one strategy that can be a game-changer for your website
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
- Visit optimizemyfirm.com’s website
- Tune in to the Personal Injury Marketing Minute: podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/personal-injury-marketing-minute/id1536073987
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community
- Reach out to Optimize My Firm
- Visit our sponsor – Gavel.io!
Note: Wealthy Woman Lawyer® may have an affiliate relationship with the podcast sponsors and be compensated for referrals.