Happy Holidays. We hope you have scheduled some time this month with your family and friends to rest, relax and be together. Davina is taking a brief hiatus from recording new episodes of the Wealthy Woman Lawyer podcast. We hope you enjoy our “Best of 2023” line-up of the most popular episodes of 2023, and we’ll be back in January with more episodes of the number-one podcast for Women in Law in the U.S.
Nikki Rausch, CEO of Sales Maven, teaches professional women to have better and more effective sales conversations in a way that feels good to them. Nikki has more than 25 years of sales experience, including to organizations such as The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Hewlett-Packard, and NASA. Over time, she also developed an extensive background in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) which helped her shatter sales records across a variety of industries. Working as a sales rep in a male-dominated industry, Nikki was never comfortable with traditional sales training. This led her to explore how to have more influential conversations with potential clients in a way that better suited her personality and style. Now, she helps others do the same through her coaching services and presentations. She also has written three books and is the host of the podcast Sales Maven.
If you struggle to conduct effective sales conversations or just feel “icky” about the thought of selling your services, this episode is for you. During our conversation, Nikki shares impactful tools to help women lawyers conduct better sales conversations–ones that effectively onboard clients and leave everyone feeling good.
Listen in to learn more including:
- Nikki’s journey from being an average salesperson to a top-producing salesperson who now teaches people to do the same.
- How combining Neuro Linguistic Programming with sales helped Nikki become an award-winning, top-producing salesperson.
- Questions to ask during your consultation that will lead a client to self-identify so you can easily determine if you are the right fit for their situation.
- When it’s time to “bless and release” rather than ask for the sale – because not everyone is your ideal client.
- What to do and say to exude confidence before every important meeting.
- Why it’s important to proactively manage your mindset and set boundaries.
- The “selective amnesia” technique to help you manage outcomes after highly charged, boundary-drawing conversations.
Subscribe and Review
We’d appreciate you subscribing to this podcast and leaving an Apple Podcasts review. Reviews help others discover and learn what Wealthy Woman Lawyer® is all about. It only takes a second and helps us out a lot!
- Download the Closing the Sale Ebook
- Watch this free training: 7 Essential Law Firm Systems You Need to Scale Your Law Firm to 7 Figures (Plus, 3 Mistakes to AVOID)
- Visit our website: www.wealthywomanlawyer.com
- Connect with us on Instagram
- Join our free Facebook community