In this episode of the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® podcast, we welcome Heather Moulder, a former Big Law partner turned high-performance career coach for lawyers, and host of the Life & Law Podcast. After beating cancer and pivoting in her law career, Heather is now on a mission to help purpose-driven lawyers become happily successful. So, how did she do it?
Listen in as Heather and I discuss…
- The 80’s TV show that inspired Heather to become a lawyer.
- Pros and cons of being a Big Law partner.
- The moment she realized she wasn’t happy in her career and steps she took to find the fulfillment she desired.
- How a breast cancer changed the course of her career and life.
- Why it’s essential to create clear boundaries with clients and colleagues.
- How to create a supportive network that understands your value.
- How to be of service to others without sacrificing your health and happiness in the process.
- And much more!
The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® Podcast is sponsored by Wealthy Woman Lawyer,® a company that helps women law firm owners scale their law firm businesses to and thru $1M in gross annual revenue with total ease so they can fully fund—and still have time to enjoy—the lifestyle of their dreams! If you want to know more, visit our website at www.wealthywomanlawyer.com, follow us on Instagram @wealthywomanlawyer, or join our free Facebook group, Wealthy Woman Lawyer.
If you want to know more about ways we can support you as you scale your own law firm business, visit www.wealthywomanlawyer.com/league, or book a “right fit” call with Wealthy Woman Lawyer® today.
Would you like to be a part of a community of like-minded women law firm owners who want to work together to scale their businesses to $1M? The Wealthy Woman Lawyer® League is a coach-led, 12-week program where you’ll learn the exact skills you need to scale your systems-based law firm to a million dollars in annual gross revenue (or more!). Are you ready? Join us in the Wealthy Woman Lawyer® League.